Five Christmas Songs for Spanish Class



I can't believe Christmas is around the corner! Many of us are teaching Christmas songs to our students, and what a great way to teach vocabulary in context. 
Here is a group of fun songs I found on YouTube and that I think are perfect for Spanish learners. Some of the songs are more complex, and some have a great amount of repetition. You can choose the song according to the amount of time you have left to teach it to your students. This year I didn't really plan in advance so I decided to go with same old "Noche de Paz" and I am surprised that my students still love singing this song!

Anyways, here are all the villancicos I have chosen for you!


1. Mi Burrito Sabanero, a version by Colombian singer Juanes. This is a traditional song known mostly in Latin America. Click here to listen to another fun version. 





2. Cascabel by TinyTunes 


3. ¡Feliz Navidad a Todos! by Little Baby Bum



4. Muñeco de Nieve by Los Niños Cantores de Navidad from Colombia 


5. Tutaina Tuturuma is a traditional Christmas song from Latin America. 


¡Feliz Navidad!
Carolina


Labels: , , ,