Interactive Notebook in A FLES program {Take A Quick Peek!}


This is my first year using interactive notebooks with my students. I teach grades PreK-3, but I only use it with second and third graders, and they have Spanish twice a week for 45 minutes each class. We play games and sing a lot in class and sometimes make projects on iPads,  but at the end of every unit I like making a paper project or worksheet they can keep in their notebooks. Last year I used binders and divided them into sections, but soon enough the binders were messy, and some students dropped them by accident, and pages flew all over the place. I am not sure how interactive this notebook is, but I like calling it that because it sounds less boring than calling it just a a regular notebook, at least for my own motivation! So far the results have been great and the children really love them. Creating an interactive notebook is a lot of work. I have decided to create mine along with my students and with the curriculum in progress to see what activities really work.

Take a peek inside our notebooks. These are some of the activities in the second and third grade interactive notebooks. I will keep adding more pages as the school year progresses. 
  
Children worked on personalizing their notebooks

  
We used these two activities during the first two weeks of school. 

The calendar in the notebook is very useful as we use it as part of our class routine and can refer to it and access it very easily.

We also glue regular worksheets in the notebook folded in half to save space.


 
These are two different activities second and third graders did to review and learn new parts of the body.


   
We also glue booklets and lyrics of some of the songs we learn during class.

 


This is our latest activity to share what we are thankful for in Spanish.

 
At the end of the notebook we glued envelopes to keep those extra papers we need to save such as our participation cards.
Purchase this product here!

More pages will be added as the year goes by and we explore more language in our classes. You can purchase all the activities above in my TpT store. The good news is that I will keep adding more activities to this set, and if you purchase this set now you will be the first to get the new activities at no extra charge. You will be notified via e-mail every time I add more to this product, and you will just have to download the recent file! The price will change as the product grows, and you won't have to pay anything extra.

Have fun putting your interactive notebooks together with your students!
Carolina

Labels: ,