Pumpkin Face {Freebie}

Saturday, October 11, 2014
This is an activity that your younger students will enjoy. Putting the pumpkin together as a group is a lot of fun. You could either make sets for different groups or have one for the whole class. Call out a part of the pumpkin face and have your students find the right one and add it to the pumpkin.  After completing the face, students can label the parts.
I like laminating my sets so I can reuse them later. I use this on a cookie try or on  a magnetic board. You can create more parts with construction paper, maybe add crazy hair, hands or feet.
Download your freebie HERE!



Enjoy,
Carolina

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, this is great! I love it! I'm totally using it at school. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic.!You just completed my lesson plans for October! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top