Winter has finally arrived here in Boston. It's time to start building snowmen, but even if snow never gets to the where you are, you can create opportunities to teach about seasons and weather in different parts of the world.
Here are some ideas:
1. Create your own snowman with felt fabric. Use it to teach or review colors, shapes, parts of the body, clothes and sizes.
This is how my snowman looks now:
2. Pin the Nose on the Snowman: I sing the fist part of "El Hombre de Nieve" song while one of the students puts the nose on the snowman.
3. Teach "El Hombre de Nieve" song with this video:
4. Snowman is also known as "Muñeco de Nieve"in Spanish. Here is another song.
5. Use this worksheet for your students to read the colors and color the different pieces according to what they read.
I have included two versions, one for readers and one for non-readers. I also included two versions: "El Hombre de Nieve" and "El Muñeco de Nieve."
Download the coloring pages here
Labels: muñeco de nieve, snowman