I am always looking for ways to bring some culture to my Spanish class. One way to do it is through the use of traditional games. Below I am sharing links of some games that can be easily used in foreign language Spanish classes. Just click on the links to learn more about each game.
1. La Thunkuna (Boliva)
2. La Pirinola (Mexico)
3. El Patio de Mi Casa (Latin America)
4. Nerón, Nerón (Nicaragua)
5. La Gallinita Ciega (Latin America)
6. El Ratón y el Gato (Latin America)
7. Juguemos en el Bosque (Latin America)
8. Color, Colorcito (Spain)
9. Pase Misí, Pase Misá (Spain)
10. El Semáforo (World)
Have fun playing!
Labels: cultural games, culture, game