Monday, November 5, 2012

¡Gracias! Thank you!

Thanksgiving day is approaching and is my time to thank you for being my supporters using my songs and materials in your classes!
I am a Spanish teacher in a FLES program in a school in Boston, MA. I have no office rather than a desk and a computer to create the materials. I appreciate a lot all the support and love I have received from friends and fellow educators from all over the world!
Here are is a song and freebie to express my gratitude! ¡Gracias, gracias, gracias, un mill√≥n de gracias!

Video: Yo Soy un Pavo



A Freebie for your November Calendar
Click HERE to download!







¡GRACIAS!

Carolina


WWW.FUNFORSPANISHTEACHERS.COM
All the materials in this post are free. Please note that while we encourage you to download and use these materials, Fun for Spanish Teachers retains copyright and you must not edit or attempt to repackage these materials for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...