Yes! I can't believe we are already talking about the end of the school year. It's that time when we all are having a hard time concentrating and ready for the break.
Here are some ideas that you might find helpful. Just click on the pictures to take you to the correct link.
1. Get ready for the fall with this project for Hispanic Heritage Month.
2. Make paper Molas to decorate your classroom or display around your school.
3. Learn about the beautiful quetzal bird and make a simple craft.
4. Teach about Frida Kahlo and visit her house in Coyoacán with this resource.
5. Take your students to play outside!
6. Talk about your students' favorite summer activities. *
7. Have your students pack up some Spanish for the summer with this activity!*
Have a wonderful summer!
*Indicates that this is a product for purchase.